Entrants are eligible to nominate for a maximum of two awards from the 22 categories listed below. A team of eight judges will select winners and runners-up in each category.
Winners in each of the 22 categories will automatically become eligible for selection as the 2020 Best Fraser Coast Business, awarded by the regional Chamber of Commerce presidents.
The John Craig-Gardiner Memorial Award is presented to an individual who has made a major contribution to the Fraser Coast’s business and tourism industry. Nominations are not required.
Businesses which have been judged the winner in the same category for three consecutive years are automatically induced into the Fraser Coast Business and Tourism Hall of Fame and recognised at the awards night.
- The information supplied by entrants in relation to business performance and market share is treated as confidential.
- Each entrant is judged on the contents of their Award Submission.
- TripAdvisor ratings are part of the judging criteria for Tourism categories.
- Entrants must agree to abide by the decision of the judging panel and the judges’ decision is final.
- The judges may reassign an entry to its most appropriate category.
- The judges reserve the right not to make an award in a particular category based on the
standard of submissions.
- Only entries received by the submission deadline will be eligible for judging.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Entrants agree to be profiled in the media and participate in post-awards publicity.
- Entries must be submitted only on the online submission form with all questions answered per category Completed entries should be emailed, printed and posted or delivered in person.
- Entries close at 5pm on 7 August, 2020.
Good luck to all of the 2020 entrants
Find your category here:
Click below on the category you’d like to enter. If you don’t see your specific category listed, please click ‘other’.
At the top of your submission form you’ll find a drop down menu, please select the relevant category from the list. Good luck!